Discover Your Smart Life
iSmart-X10 TURBO HD Digital Satellite Receiver : Last Software FEB.2015 DOWNLOAD
Frequently Asked Questions:
My Receiver can not be turned on, there is no power.
• Check if the power cord is properly connected to the socket and the receiver.
• Make sure that the main switch on the back of the box is switched on.
Why the TV does not display a picture?
• Make sure that the scart cable is connected to the TV and your box.
• Your TV must be switched to the correct input (consult the User Manual of your TV). Also the
signal type must be chosen in order to work with your TV.
• Make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the TV and your box.
• Your TV must be switched to the correct input (consult the User Manual of your TV).
• Check if the resolution which is set for HDMI can be displayed by your TV, use “V format” button to
switch the resolution.
I have a good picture, but no sound.
• Ensure that “Mute” have not been accidently activated on your box.
• Control the volume on your box and on the TV.
HDMI: In case of no sound make sure that your TV is able to decode AC3 bit stream, if not open
the “Audio/Video Setting” Menu and change “Digital Audio Out” to “Stereo”
Remote control does not work anymore.
• Check if the batteries are correctly inserted inside the remote control and not discharged.
• Point the remote control directly to the TV
• Ensure that there is nothing in between your box and the remote control.
• Other devices which are very close to the box and bright daylight could affect the reception of the
I want to know the proper code to operate my receiver with universal remote control.
This is a question that can not be answered from our site. There is no general code which works for all universal remote controls.
To know which code you have to program, consult the user manual of your universal remote.